Sunday, November 30, 2008

blackfriday


hookay...this is my first time to celebrate Blackfriday here in USA and BTW Blackfriday means everything is 50-70% off like clothing, shoes, electronics etc... is SALE! and people are rushing to buy these items because this only happens once a year and they call it The Biggest Shopping of the Year. I can't imagine these big line of people sleeping in sidewalks bringing their blankets and pillows waiting for these stores to open at 5:00am and they call it Door Buster. I woke up at exactly 6:30am I ran to my mom and dad's room to wake them up and we leave at 7:30. First stop Walmart, damn it's over populated over there and everything is sold out Thank God my mom found last one crock pot and a veggie grinder and we canvass the price of their itouch it cost $217.00. Second stopover Old Navy still the same a very long line of people in the cashier I bought one stripes long sleeves and some t-shirts. Third stopover Best buy my favorite electronic store we're just browsing the prices and we didn't buy anything because its too expensive it doesn't look like they're on sale!. Fourth stopover, Target finally my dad decided to buy LCD HDTV the price is cheaper than the price in best buy the brand is Westinghouse it cost $399.00 in target and $499.00 in best buy big difference huh. The last stop and the Final Destination is Costco our plan is to buy and grab a pizza for lunch, me and ate saw the price of itouch it cost $219.00 in Costco and the prize of itouch in Walmart popped on my mind pretty it's big difference. Me and Ate decided to buy it because this is our long time dream gadget. And I'm so happy!


here's a pic of our itouch


Belated Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!



No comments: