Wednesday, December 3, 2008

can anyone peel me now?

Tomorrow is the night, the night of the concert and I lost my voice. How can I sing in front of the crowd? Can I just do lip sing? hell no! ugh can anyone shot me now with your gun and peel me with your sharp and pointed peeler? Tomorrow is the day I'm waiting too long. Then suddenly I got this cough and cold terrible! of course I don't want to do the lip sing thingy, and I don't want to look so stupid acting like I'm singing with emotions drawing on my face. Holy crap. In addition we'll be designing our scrap-like cupcakes:) tomorrow during choir period. We ourselves baked them fresh yesterday and I bet tomorrow night it will look like trash. Ohh, and the Women's choir baked some cookies yesterday too, maybe their cookies looks like amoeba no shape:) like our creepy look cupcakes. ahaha

*eya

No comments: