Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Its 9:42pm already, Dec.25'08

What can I say about this day...uhmm

Well its freakin' boring as usual its like an ordinary day to me but of course it is special. Last night we went to Sacred Heart Church at Cedar to hear midnight mass. And Im surprised that they have filipino choir over there and they sang few Tagalog Christmas Songs. Hihihi, As a filipino of course Im proud and I really don't know why!?! parang ewan lang ah. Hai..behind this happiness is sadness the fact that my tito in PH is still suffering from stage 4 cancer. And they celebrated Christmas Day in the hospital and maybe they will also Celebrate New Year in the hospitall too And the doctor postponed the operation because the tumor is scattered all around his throat and lungs and the chance is fifty fifty. So they decided not to continue it. And yesterday my bestfriend and I had our chat session and she gave me moral support. Thanks bestie:) she told me this: bestie!! merry christmas mua! WG K N MLUNGKOT K LNG YN pksya k n lng!!! muah merry xmas! thats all for today

im sleepy now need to wake up early for morning mass tomorrow

Good night America and Good afternoon Philippines

*Eya

No comments: