Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas must be something

This is the saddest Christmas for me and for my entire family and maybe for others

My Christmas Wish List:

1.) I wish that santa make my uncle happy on Christmas Day and give him the strength he need to survive the radiation.

2.) I also wish that santa help my own country and this country where I live now to survive recession and will not end in depression. Because right now i can feel the recession. And lots of homeless american knocking on everyone's door seeking for help. The first world country is starting to fall like a bricks. And shopping stores nationwide are closing, factories are bankrupt, automakers are seeking for help they are now introducing the "Buy 1 take 1 cars".

3.) Peace on earth and goodwill to all.

I wish everyone a Merry Merry Christmas

*Eya

No comments: