Wednesday, January 14, 2009

<3 is this real?



I'm not sure of the right words to say maybe these simple words will do best to best explain What I feel in my heart, what I feel more each day how to make you see How to let you know How to say how to say How I love you so with words you understand words that get right through to your heart here's a place to start .



I know there is something that I'm feeling But I can't quite put it into wordsIt's got me hopin hopin that you feelin it tooCause for me it's a firstDoes anyone truly understand what real love is aboutDon't say I'm too young to know what's real My heart skips a beat can hardly breathe Every time that he comes nearIt's so amazing almost crazy how I'm thinkin bout you lately Tell me how in the world did it come to this.
*Eya

No comments: