Friday, January 23, 2009

offspring of agony

Semester 1 is over and now we're starting a brand new year and a brand new semester. My 1st quarter in SHS was quite weird and freaky, I say so because their grading system is so different if you got a perfect score in your test or whatever you will get an A+ and if u have 2-3 mistakes surely you will get C- ,and 4 mistakes below you will get F. I lost the list of my grades from 1st semester 1st-2nd quarter and this is now my grades as of now. And after hitting my book in Algebra, this is the offspring of the agony. I tried to focus on this subject matter and now this is the start of a new story to tell, I ended liking algebra. And because of too much concentration on this I didn't pay attention in my Geology class. I feel bored everytime we have odd schedule. I ended computer skills last semester with an A+. And now another thorn is starting to hit me. I'm now taking Sociology class its another hard subject for me that I need to make my brain function every even days of the school. I'm so lucky to have Mrs. Trippel for Socio. because she's nice. Seniors shared their cheesy stories and experiences to us about Mrs.T. she's so organized and so professional. Till next time:)

Second Semester 3rd Quarter

per. 1- open period (-)

per. 2- Sociology (A+) 100

per. 3- English 1B (A+) 100

per. 4- Beg. Mixed Choir (A+) 100

per. 5- Algebra 1B (A+) 100

per. 6- PE (A+) 100

per. 7- Earth Science (C-) 70

Current Simple GPA (S2): 3.50


No comments: